Monday, September 2, 2013

Home.

The Lord has done so much work in my head and my heart over the last few days, it would be counter-productive to try and capture it all in a single blog post. Overall though, I am adjusting to college life pretty well. I love having my own room (something I'm not used to), having my own schedule, having school to spend time on, have quality time with friends, experiencing new things.. the list goes on. The biggest thing that has captured my mind though is the faithfulness of God to give me the desire to walk in him. Waking up everyday aware of my failure to be perfect, but overwhelmed by the love of my savior that drives me to seek to live the day for him. It has consumed me, and seeing the fruit that comes from seeking him (contrasting the consequences that are apparent when I choose to live for me) prove all the more that Christ is truly the only thing that satisfies. "For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in your faithfulness." Psalms 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment